JDE FASTRGeneral reporting tool (native JDE EnterpriseOne solution) that produces reports just based on a setup of a user, it is possible to define rows and columns and also specify overrides of any cell, many different types of formatting the data are supported (like rounding to thousands, formatting of dates etc), each row, column or even cell may have a different color which is used during export to MS Excel. Irrespective of the fact that each value of each report can be based on a different table or business view in EntepriseOne, the tool is extremely efficient and fast.
Setup of the report is relatively easy, rows are defined by row definition and columns by column definition. Cell override may override logic of the column. When the system starts calculating the cell, it merges setup of row with setup of a column or cell. So for example if the setup for row selects object account of 2410 and the setup of column performs calculation of this year actuals, the calculation for the first cell will be "calculate this year actuals for account 2410".
The picture on the right presents a simple example of a report, green color was defined by cell overrides while the orange color comes from definition of a column. It is also possible to have a color for a row (for example for summary).
- native JDE EnterpriseOne solution
- unlimited number of reports, all dividable into groups
- unlimited number of columns and rows
- rows may be defined one by one or from a main data selection (just like a JDE report)
- many available functions to calculate balance, year-to-date balance, inception to date, accumulation of a value, excel-like IF function, UDC retrieval, translations, trimming of texts, also algebraic operators supported
- data selection definition easy to use (similar to standard JDE data selections)
- consolidation of several companies supported
- supports translation of all the texts to unlimited number of languages
- several types of formatting of calculated values (for example you may round to thousands or format a date)
- color defintion for row, column or cell, export to MS Excel with all the color formatting
- online or offline calculation of the report values (online is calculated immediately, offline by a submitted batch)
- support of additional constants that may be used in the report
- user rights (to edit, view, run report)
- export/import of setup to an external file supported
- wizard to easily setup a report
- compatible with EnterpriseOne 8.10+
- this tool was developed by David Macek for JDExperts Poland, to get more information, please contact their office